Got Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Is better health possible?
YES it is! I know! After being told to just put up with my Irritable Bowel Syndrome following numerous visits to the Doctors I took matters into my own hands!
The turning point for me came when my mum, who knew how much my health was deteriorating, came across a book about Candida Albicans in a health food shop. Reading it got me on the road to recovery and a normal life again. I am a Physical Education Teacher and mad about Sport so hated the way I was feeling!
I have now found out that over 75% of people in western society, due to our diet and antibiotics have at least a mild form of this condition and yet most doctors particularly in the UK still do not acknowledge it. This is so frustrating as it is so often the cause of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
I then decided to find out everything I could about IBS, how the bowel works and how it affects your whole body.
This understanding brought about a complete change in my health.
I literally found out that your health is directly linked to what your bowel is able to absorb if it is working properly! Understanding how it works and then helping it function properly is the key.
Are you fed up with doctors saying:
"put up with it, there is nothing you can do" or...
"here, try this medication it might work?"
With this site I will try to cover as many of the symptoms and issues surrounding Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly called IBS, that I have discovered over the last 10 years. I have not taken artificial drugs so this is very much how to help yourself naturally.
So...Do you experience....?
- constipation and/or diarrhoea
- Tiredness all the time, but often struggle to sleep
- bloating to the point you are really uncomfortable sometimes
- Weight fluctuations even when trying to diet
- food cravings
- joint and muscle aches and pains
The list of symptoms is almost endless. And when you feel a number of these together it is horrible.
There are many areas that affect people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome:
- Understanding the Bowel and how it works
- What is Candida Albicans and have you got it?
- What role can Aloe Vera play in helping the Bowel
- Probiotics, what are they can they help?
- Food Alergies and intolerances - what is the difference and why they occur
- Other digestive disorders
- The effects of IBS on the immune system
This site came into being because I met so many people that were experiencing similar problems and the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. They didn't have the information I had learnt
but when they understood a little of what I knew they felt liberated at the thought that life coud be better.
I really hope that you also find the information here helpful. I am still in the constuction phase of this site at the moment so please click on the contact me link if you have a question or comment.
Or... add it to your favourites and return soon!
- The digestive system and your health
- Learning about your digestive system is vital to taking control of your health. Most people
- What is Candida Albicans? Have you got it?
- Think you might have Candida Albicans? Please don't wait the 2 years I did it before
- Can Aloe Vera help you if you have IBS?
- Aloe vera can really help Irritable Bowel syndrome, I know, as my life changed after taking it.
- Can Aloe Vera Gel improve certain Medical conditions?
- Aloe Vera Gel can bring natural relief from some long term medical conditions
- What are Probiotics and what role do they play?
- The Probiotics or gut flora in your large intestine are vital to your health.
- Contact me
- Contact me page
- related links to understanding IBS
- Suffer from IBS? Here are some great links to help you.